You can reset your personal (device) passcode for Sortifyd yourself using your account master password.
To reset your personal passcode:
- Tap Cancel on the passcode screen.
- Log in to your account using your registered email address and account master password.
- You will next receive an email with a one-time, time-based code to authenticate your device. Please enter it immediately to proceed. If the code expires, you can tap the link on that screen to have the system send you another code. Note: you will not need this code again after you have confirmed it, so you don't have to worry about remembering it.
- Next, you will create a 6-digit Personal Passcode which is used to lock the app on your device so you don't have to log out and log back in every time you use the app. It also prevents unauthorized access to your Sortifyd account if others use your device.
- You can enable Touch or Face ID on the following screen for quicker access so you don't have to key in your Personal Passcode every time you launch the app. Touch or Face ID can also be enabled later in Account settings, in case you chose to skip this step during Sign-up (see Enabling/disabling Touch or Face ID).
- You are now back on the home screen and are all set to start using your secure Sortifyd account again!