Keep in mind that by default anyone in your shared family account can view all records, calendar events, and lists that you or any other user has created.
In Sortifyd, you can manage privacy within your shared account at two levels:
- At the box or category level, where you can give a user View, Add, and/or Edit access to records or lists within the boxes (the calendar is always shared). (See Customizing user permissions/access)
- At the record or list level, where the creator of the record or list can make it private so only they can see it, even if someone has access to the parent category or box.
You can make your record or list private using the Private switch found at the bottom of the record or list, either while adding the record or list as described in Adding a record, or later by going back and editing the same record or list.
- These features are available only in certain subscription plans.
- Once you make your record or list private, it will be visible only to you.
- A private record or list will not be visible to other family members in any of the boxes, lists, calendar views, search results, or on the message board.
- Only the record or list creator will get notifications and reminders, if any, related to the private record or list items.