As the Primary Account Holder, you can reset your forgotten master password yourself as long as you are able to verify your identity through your registered email.
To reset your account master password:
- On the login screen enter your registered email address and tap Forgot password? just below the Master Password field.
- On the next screen, confirm your registered email and tap Reset password to continue.
- You will next receive an email with a one-time, time-based code to authenticate your device. Please enter it immediately to proceed.
- Only the Primary Account Holder is able to change your Sortifyd account master password.
- When you reset your password, all other logged-in users, if online, will get auto-logged out. Those that are offline will be auto-logged out the next time they get online and launch the app. Those that are not logged in, will be unable to log in with the old password.
- For security reasons, the new account master password will not be emailed to any of your family members or other account users. You will have to share the new password in person with those you choose to continue to give access to your shared account.