You need to be logged into your account as the Primary Account Holder to be able to change your Sortifyd account master password.
To change your account master password:
- Navigate to the Account screen by tapping on the tab bar at the bottom of the home screen.
- Tap Account master password in the Security section of the Account screen.
- Enter the Current and New master passwords and Submit.
- When you change the password, all other logged-in users, if online, will get auto-logged out. Those that are offline will be auto-logged out the next time they get online and launch the app. Those that are not logged in, will be unable to log in with the old password.
- For security reasons, the new account master password will not be emailed to any of your family members or other account users. You will have to share the new password in person with those you choose to continue to give access to your shared account.