You can add photos, PDF documents, and URLs to records, list items/tasks, and calendar events in your Sortifyd account in one of two ways:
1. "Pull" a photo or PDF document by tapping the icon in a record, list item, or calendar event using one of the following options:
- Attach pictures from your photo gallery
- Take and attach photos using your camera
- Attach PDFs and photos directly from your Files app/folder (This feature is available only in certain subscription plans.)
- Scan and attach multi-page documents with the integrated document scanner. (This feature is available only in certain subscription plans.)
2. "Push" a photo, a PDF file, or a website URL into Sortifyd by using the share function on your device.
To attach a photo or PDF file from another app on your phone:
- Open the item you wish to share, such as a travel itinerary in your email or a photo or document in your Files folder.
- Tap on the share icon in your file viewer or browser.
- In the sharing options, scroll through the available apps and select Sortifyd.
- Open the Sortifyd app, where the item you shared should be pre-selected.
- Decide whether to add the item to an existing record or create a new one, and navigate through the nine boxes and sections to place your item appropriately.
- Ensure the item is correctly placed and visible in the designated record or section.
For bookmarking a website URL:
- Open your preferred browser and visit the webpage you want to bookmark.
- Tap on the share icon , typically located in the browser’s toolbar.
- Scroll and select Sortifyd from the list of apps to share the URL.
- Upon opening Sortifyd, assign the URL to a specific record or section, following similar steps to the ones above, ensuring it’s correctly placed and visible where you intended.