Sortifyd widgets let you quickly access key features of the app, right from the home screen on your phone. You will be able to view a snippet of your upcoming events and tasks for the day, view your frequently used lists, quickly add events, lists/tasks, and photos, or search your Sortifyd account by keyword.
There are four widgets available for iOS as shown above. To add a widget on your iPhone, make sure you have the most up-to-date version of the app by visiting the App Store. After Sortifyd has been updated, do the following:
- On your iPhone home screen, touch and hold an empty area until all the app icons start to jiggle.
- Tap the Add button on the upper-left corner of your screen.
- Search for Sortifyd in the screen that comes up.
- Choose from one of the three Sortifyd widgets that you see in the carousel and then tap Add Widget.
- While the app icons are still jiggling, you can drag and place the widget anywhere on your iPhone home screen.
- Tap Done on the upper-right corner of your screen.
- Currently, widgets are available only on Sortifyd for iOS. Expect to see this feature roll out for Android in the upcoming months.
- Widgets are available only in certain subscription plans.
- For enhanced security, other than the view of your upcoming events and tasks for the day, any access to your Sortifyd account through the widgets will require Face/Touch ID authentication to unlock the app (provided you have enabled that feature in the app).