The search function in Sortifyd allows you to quickly find anything that you or your family have added to your account. Type in a keyword and the comprehensive search will pull out all your relevant pictures, records, calendar events, and lists/tasks, all at the same time and organized by category. You no longer have to go digging around trying to guess where you or someone in your family placed something.
To search, please see the following steps:
- Navigate to Search by tapping the icon on the navigation bar at the top-right of the home screen. This option is also available on other tabs, including Lists, Calendar, and Organizer. (Note: Android users will find the icon on the tab bar)
- Enter keyword(s) ex. person's name, record title, attachment name, event title, list/task name
- Tap a search result to navigate to the corresponding record.
- You can clear your search history by tapping Clear in the Recent Searches section of the screen.
- Your search history will be visible only to you and no one else in your shared account.
- Search results will show only those records or lists, for which the user has View access for the category and if the record or list has not been set to Private by the creator of the record. (See Customizing user permissions/access, Adding a record)
- The ability to set permissions and/or make records private is available only in certain subscription plans.
- User interfaces may vary slightly between iOS and Android due to ongoing updates. Thank you for your patience as we work to align experiences across all platforms.
- Use the microphone icon on the keypad to use your voice to search.
- Add Attendees/Assignees and select a Category for calendar events and lists to make the search results more organized and visual.
- Add descriptive keywords in the Notes and Attachment name fields of records to make them easily searchable.